Quotes About Financial Freedom

6:53 PM Cindy 0 Comments

I can’t wait for that day of having enough money for my emergency funds. This month I succeeded on setting aside extra money into my savings. Additionally, I didn’t buy make-ups or dresses at the mall. Hooray for me!

My secret is I have a sticky note displayed on my computer I use at work containing some of my favorite financial quotes I found on the web. Therefore every time I logged in on my PC that’s the first thing that I read and before going home. As they say, sharing is caring and because I want you to plan or take a baby step on saving I will post those quotes here.



My apology for my crappy editing skills but I hope you like what I've shared. Do you have financial inspirations or quotes that you would like to share here? Drop your comment below. I want to read them.

Photo Credits:
Pixabay.com;
Yuriy Khimanin on Unsplash.com - 1st image,
and Canva.com.

0 comments: