5 Non-money Facts About Me

12:47 AM Cindy 2 Comments


I'm seeing these Instagram entries from financial accounts that I follow on my feeds lately, and I thought why not create a blog about it so that I can update my page here.

The flow is someone will put up an entry on 5 Non-money Facts About them and, they will tag five people hoping they will do the same. So without further ado let's start my 5 Non-money facts about me:


1. I love NOODLE dishes!









- I am a pancit eater! I love eating different style of noodles be it bihon, sotanghon (vermicelli), egg noodles or anything else.

2. I am super scared of millipedes, centipedes and snakes! 









-Whenever I see these kinds of living things, I just run away as fast as I could especially for snakes or if I see a milli/centi I stomped them right away but if they are an adult nah I will just run.

3. I am not afraid of cockroaches, even if they are flying out of nowhere.

-The reason that I am not scared of them is that I can easily kill them with my handy dandy slippers.

4. I like to use my electric racket to kill mosquitos and flies at home











-Due to pandemic and because we are at home most of the time, I find this chore fascinating whenever I hear the sound of mosquitos/flies popping in my electric racket. Yes, I am that weird woman!

5. I am the eldest of my two siblings and, inherited the wavy hair from my papa.

















I used to rebond my hair every December whenever I received my 13th month pay but I realized that I need to love my natural hair more!


I know this may be late but, I wish you all an abundance year this 2021!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Very 'volume and fullness look'. Nauuso nga ngayon yung Curly Girl Method. Baka sa future, yung mga straight-haired people naman ang magpapakulot. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Che! Gusto ko talaga dati ng straight na buhok yung tipong pang shampoo commercial. Eventually, I learned to accept yung texture ng hair ko na medyo wavy or buhaghag kapag nahanginan sa labas! LOL. Anyway, ang solution ko na lang is gumamit ng mga hair serum para maging manageable yung mga waves at di magmukhang mangkukulam. :)

      Delete