The year 2018 Updated Goals!

11:19 PM Cindy 4 Comments

It’s the time of the year again wherein most of the financial bloggers I followed and adored have an entry about their goals this 2018 and since I’m a copy cat I also created mine. Haha.

As they say, there’s a big chance you will fulfill your goals in life if you write it down. I am a firm believer of this because it serves as a parameter for me to achieve them when I’m losing that drive or sparks.

For this year 2018, I consolidate some of my previous goals way back in 2016 and 2017. You can back read them here and here. Additionally, you can also read my updates how I accomplished some of them on 2016 goals and 2017 goals.

If you're asking why I am recycling my goals from the previous years it is because I am eager to accomplish my old but never been forgotten goals. I also added new item to the list below but I try to limit them because I don’t want to stress myself too much. Let's start shall we:

1. Save at least 6-9x my monthly salary before the year 2016, 2017, 2018 ends.

2. Visit my immediate family in Cebu and vacationing for a week or two.

3. Learn how to code in PHP language or graphic designing. I can use this for my freelancing gigs and to broaden my skills. Added expertise means an increase of $$$$ that I can utilize either for investments or emergency fund.

4. Have an investment in PH stock market amounting 50K 100K. To be honest I didn't put much effort last year in stock investing because I became stubborn and I focus my time on doing nothing. Huhu. I procrastinate and losing direction in terms of financial aspect but this year will be different! Oh yes, change is coming my dear. Charot!

5. Reduce my weight. Honestly, I am anxious about our upcoming APE (Annual Physical Exam) here in our office because for sure I will learn that I gain weight AGAIN.

6. Travel within the Philippines. My goal is to travel at least 5 different local places here. I also hope I can travel to Palawan this 2018.

7. Paint our house. It's hard to believe that I still don't push this plan in our house renovation because of lack of budget. Hopefully this year will be different.

8. Get term insurance either from Manulife, Sunlife or AXA. Reading financial blogs I frequent to read I fully understand the importance of having insurance. As a PH resident, I am aware that our health benefits here are not that good compared to other countries. Getting sick is a no, no because medicine and trip to the doctor are costly.

9. Have my own mini-business. Thank God I bought a fridge last year; therefore, this goal will soon become a reality. I’m planning on selling flavoured ice-candy this summer.

10. Learn how to swim.

11. Get St. Peter life plan.

12. Put 6x of my salary in Pag-ibig MP2.

13. Have a month salary in my buffer fund account in BDO.


What about you? Have you created your goals this 2018? Share them on the comment section below!

Photo Credits: Canva.com

4 comments:

  1. I think I should have the list as well. Thanks for inspiring me. By the way, how is all of this so far? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Majority dyan sa list e drawing pa rin pero may mga na accomplish din nman ako konti. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cindy. It's a nice list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kath, thanks! Hope we can retire early and financially free! Hehe.

      Delete