2017 Goals: Quick Recap on Things that I Accomplished!

10:46 PM Cindy 1 Comments



  1. Before I will post an entry about my 2018 plans/goals here on my blog, let's do a fast recap of my 2017 previous goals. Okay, let’s begin!


    1. Save at least 6x my monthly salary before the year 2017 ends.

    -It's so sad that even I deliberately saving a portion of my salary, I still unsuccessful on accomplishing this goal of mine before 2017 ends, however, on the positive side I can still achieve this goal this 2018.


    2. Open another savings account either on BPI, BDO or Metrobank for my emergency fund


    - I have now 2 savings account: A BDO savings account for my buffer funds (equivalent to my 1-month salary) and BPI Maxisavers for my emergency funds ( equivalent to my 6 months salary).


    3. Buy a fridge

    -I bought a whirlpool fridge last year. It was on Nov. 11, 2017, to be exact.

    4. Buy flat screen T.V.

    -My 2nd sibling whose very lucky last year, won on their company raffle and got a flat screen TV as her prize. I thank God for this because we pray for it. Actually, we were saving to buy a TV but getting it for free is a blessing!


    5. Visit my immediate family in Cebu and vacationing for a week or two.

    -This will be added to my 2018 goals.


    6. Have an investment in PH stock market amounting 50K

    -This will be added to my 2018 goals.

    7. Reduce my weight to 110 lbs. My current weight right now is 120 lbs.

    -This will be added to my 2018 goals. Do I have to explain why?! I think it is no brainer for me not to lose weight last year because I am eating left and right. Huhu. Why losing weight can this be so hard. Food is happiness! If you know what I mean.

    8. Travel around the Philippines. My goal is to travel at least 5 different local places here.

    -This will be added to my 2018 goals.


    9. Paint our house

    -This will be added to my 2018 goals. I am crossing my fingers that hopefully this year we can finally paint our house.


    10. Get an term insurance from either Manulife or Sunlife.

    -This will be added to my 2018 goals.


    11. Have my own mini-business

    - Since I bought a fridge on 2017, my mom and I sell ice in our neighbourhood while my father is busy with his business too. He's into "nagpapahose ng tubig". 


    12. Learn how to swim

    -This will be added to my 2018 goals.



1 comment:

  1. So inspiring! I have to make my own na. Haha! My blog needs more content and I am thinking what to write and put there. :)

    ReplyDelete