The Year 2020: New and Recycled Goals!

10:18 PM Cindy 0 Comments


A new year means starting fresh, or in my case, I just recycled these goals way back from 2018 and I'm wishing, hoping, and praying I successfully achieve those that I listed below this year.

I am a firm believer in writing down my goals because it serves as a receipt that I should not be slacking and wasting my time in doing things that will not benefit me in the end. It is safe to say that these will remind me to be more active. So let's begin!

1. Buy a house and lot, but it should be within our ideal budget. My boyfriend and I are planning to purchase a property before we get married. I want to own a house and lot with a garden because I want to plant edible greens!

2. Enroll in a short class, whether it is for programming, baking or sewing class. I want to do this because I want to earn extra income in the future.

3. Reduce my weight down to 49 kgs! I am currently 52 kgs. right now so I still have 3 kgs to go before I hit my ideal weight. How I've been so far?! Ang hirap bes pero dapat kayanin ko eto!

4. Get term insurance for me instead of VUL because it is way cheaper and invest the difference in other investment units.

5. Learn how to swim. I guess I need to learn this for survival purposes.

6. Get St. Peter life plan. For many, this may sound morbid, but hey, it is better to get one.

What about you? Have you created your goals this 2020? Share them in the comment section below!

0 comments: