Birthday Plans, Savings Update & Passport Appointment!

11:52 PM Cindy 6 Comments

It's now October and what I love about this month is I will be celebrating my birthday on the 20th! Yes, I am getting older but wiser. Haha.

I thank God for all the blessing that He have given me especially the wisdom that I learned through the years. My only wish is that my family and I will have a healthy mind and body. Since this is a financial blog my plan on my special day is to celebrate it with my family. I have no plans of throwing a fabulous party because I will pay for my youngest sibling's tuition fee for the upcoming second semester. Yes, education is my top priority right now. Next year, she'll be graduating from college, and I will be the happiest sissy by that time. Hooray! Ang hirap kayang magpaaral ng college. Huhu. Namumulubi talaga ako kapag may bayaran sa mga project si kapatid!

I bought a new pair of flat shoes! I fell in love with the shoes simplicity and when I tried to wore it-- it is comfortable! The only thing that I hate about the shoe is the price. It is expensive! But that's okay after all this only my second time to buy a new pair of shoes for this year.
I earned a 3% rebates from BPI because of my purchase item. Yahoo.

On the 17th, I have a passport appointment at DFA Alabang. It's my first time to get one and totally clueless of what will the process look like. Hehe.

About my savings, I ruined it! And my stocks are not doing good too. I can see green, but there are more red on my portfolio if you know what I mean. Honestly, I have two rubbish stocks on hold. I want to get rid of them when the right time comes. Of course, I still wish I can gain a little amount like 100 pesos or higher than that so let's see. I try not to keep an eye on my account because it will only give me stress. Haha.

What about you? Do you have any plans for this month of October? How's your saving? Share your comments below.

Photo Credits: Canva.com

6 comments:

  1. October is also my birth month and four of my loved ones', too. Advance happy birthday! :)

    P.S. Magiging green din lahat ng stocks mo in due time. Think positive lang, yan din sinasabi ko sa sarili ko kasi puro red yung portfolio ko right now, hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday din sis! Yup, think positive lang na magiging green din yun. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. With regards to your stock portfolio, just don't look at it often. As long as you follow the SAM table of Bro. Bo and invest long term, you're in the good hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumpiyansa nman ako dun sa binili ko using SAM table. Hehe. Pero yung mga stocks na binili ko as first time investor dun ako alangan. :p

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday sis!!!! Buti ka pa nakapag start ng mag-invest sa stock market, tapos nagpapa-aral ka pa. thumbs up sau sis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis. Konting kembot na lang at makakagraduate na rin ang pinag-aaral ko. Malaking luwag nun sa gastusin. Hehe.

      Delete